So recently we had snapdragon unveiling it's two new chips. One is snapdragon 660 and another is snapdragon 630. So today we are going to look at snapdragon 660.
- *LTE category 13 (uplink), 12 (downlink)
- *Supporting cellular technology: LTE FDD,LTE TDD,LTE broadcast,CDMA 1X,EV-DO,GSM,WCDMA.
- *WI-FI This chip supports both the 2.4GHz, 5GHz bands
- *BLUETOOTH 5.0 Which is a new generation in Bluetooth. You can connect up-to two devices at the same time. And it has a longer range when compared to previous generations. And now the file transfer speeds are high
- *USB USB 3.1
- *CAMERA Up-to 24 MP camera, 2x ISP, 14Bit, QUALCOMM'S 160 image sensor and clear sight *RAM 8 GB
- *CHARGING is based on QUALCOMM's quick charging 4 technology
- *GPU Adreno 512 GPU *PROCESSOR it is a14nm so which can reduce the power consumption and increase the performance
- *DISPLAY 2560*1600, Quad HD,
- Display support up-to 4K.
This is targeted for premium mid range phones. Currently oppo's R11 has this chip in it.